I have managed to make it through a poker party, Super Bowl party, and eating out numerous times and I have not really felt the temptation bug; however, yesterday I almost gave into it. All it took was me sitting around the house by myself and being kind of hungry.
In the past, this is how I have gained the most weight. I would be doing homework or something and just get kind of hungry so I would make an extra meal or I would make my lunch or dinner bigger than I needed. I did not give into temptation this time and felt pretty good about it.
Today I plan on trying to burn more calories than I take in today. I have not done this yet and I know it will be hard, especially if I eat a healthy 1200-1500 calories. I am not sure if my body will be up for it yet. The rough part about working out when you are over weight is sore feet and chaffing (oh god the chaffing). I think I am getting past those initial problems but we will see. It does make me respect the "Biggest Loser" contestants because according to them they can burn up to 10,000 calories a day. It probably helps they are well into the 300-400lb range but even then I would think I would be comatose.
This was their 7th week at the ranch, maybe I can do the same thing in seven weeks?
I would be happy with a consistent 2000 calories a day burnage.
No comments:
Post a Comment