Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weigh in and the 2nd week

Did my first weigh in and I lost around 9 lbs. Not to bad for the first weigh in; I know I could have lost more but I am happy with the amount. The 2nd week is usually the rough week for workouts and weigh ins. Typically weighing in after the 2nd week produces little weight loss. My hope is by being consistent with the first week (not going super extreme) and upping my workouts this week I will have another good loss for the 2nd weigh in.

I guess we will see in one week.


My plan for this week is similar to last week. Last week I did cardio just to get the weight down and I plan to do the same this week, just more of it. I probably won't worry much about actually working out muscle till I get down to around 250. My thought is by then I will be pretty consistent on the treadmill and could possibly be leveling out weight loss wise by then. By doing weights I will shock my body and increase the steady weight loss.

So here goes an exciting week of cardio/treadmill.

1 comment: