Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rough Days

A few days without being on the treadmill has been rough. This blister on my foot has made walking hard and has severely limited my working out. I am not sure if I lost weight this week so far. I also bent a little to temptation on Tuesday. I ate right at or possibly more than my recommended max calorie intake. I did better Wednesday and today so far. 

I am the type of person that can be single minded at times; especially, when I am focused on  something specific. So losing the treadmill for these past three days has been discouraging but I hope that this time off will give me good results if not next Tuesday then the Tuesday after when I pick it back up again.

Random thought, do people with tourettes type curse words?

2 comments:

  1. I have a moderstely tough workoutthat will keep you off the treadmill and you can do it while watching TV.........Example

    Lets say you watch TV from 7 til 10 p.m......

    Every commercial break..hit the ground and do 20 push ups...or alternate between pushups and deep knee bends....watch your show and repeat...sounds weird but it works...Not trying to sound like a know it all...but its an alternitave to the tread mill till your foot heals

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea. I might try that tonight.

    ReplyDelete