Saturday, February 11, 2012

Good Night (not the go to sleep one but the happy time out one)

I had a good night out with one of my friends last night. While I am watching my calories I am also trying to make sure I don't eat three pieces of lettuce in front of my friends because;

A. I don't want to make them subconscious about what they eat

B.I don't want to appear to be that weirdo that is not eating when a group goes out to a restaurant.

I was able to go out to Applebee's and eat a good meal and go out to the club and order a screwdriver (no I am not a 17 year old girl, its a good drink) and still come under my calorie count for the day. It did help that I was on the treadmill for 6ish miles yesterday.

The downside to being on the treadmill for long distances is I now have two blisters on my left foot. The first blister just started to heal when the 2nd one popped up last night. I have been making a strong effort to not look like a pirate when I walk. I will probably need to stay off the treadmill today and tomorrow while my feet heal. It will be difficult to do other workouts during the weekend while my wife is home because I always feel weird working out in front of her.



I feel like I have lost some more weight so I am hoping my 2nd weigh in will be a good one. Still 3 days away so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment