The past few days have been hectic do to soccer starting back up. I was on the soccer field from 7:ooam to 5:15pm working on evaluations. Yesterday was the first day I did not count calories, I did an approximation but did not actually count them. I have also not been keeping up with this blog which I plan to refocus on.
Yesterday I did not feel any real pain from my foot so I think I can get back on the treadmill. I don't expect a huge weight loss this week but I feel confident I will not have a gain either. I expect to redouble my efforts starting Monday.
I had a good sensible meal at a Mexican restaurant yesterday. I did not overindulge on cheese dip (which is my greatest weakness). I will also have some BBQ today and will watch my calorie intake and be sensible.
I am estimating losing 2-3 lbs this week and will make a plan to lose 10lbs next week by staying very strict that week after being so loosey goosey this week.
It was nice to be back on a soccer field and I look forward to practices again.
No comments:
Post a Comment