Monday, February 27, 2012

One day to go

I weigh in for the 4th time tomorrow and I will give an updated account on how much weight I have lost so far. I was able to get back on the treadmill today so I am happy for that.

I am starting the third season of Biggest Loser and I am not sure how much I will like it as compared to the first two seasons but it will serve as a distraction while I am on the treadmill.

My wonderful soccer co coach has offered to do something together as a workout, however we are both stumped on what we want to do so I am going to have to give it some thought.

Last thought of the day... if we can go just 2 days without rain I might start up some frisbee golf since it has been so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment