I have been debating how often I want to weigh myself to check progress. Everyday? Every other day?
After watching "Biggest Loser" I figure I would go for every week. The downside is if I don't change weight after an entire week it could get a tad depressing.
After three days with no caffeine I am surprised to experience no withdraws. I am not sure why but it appears to be a lot easier this time around compared to last time I tried to cut out soft drinks.
I saw an interesting article that stated a University in California stated that sugar is just as bad to the body as cigarettes and alcohol. I am not sure how correct that is. The article also stated a lobby group is trying to push for a bill that would either put an age limit on being able to buy candy or putting restrictions on how much sugar can be in candy.
Are you also going to limit the purchase of sugar itself? I agree that sugar isn't probably the best thing in the world but almost anything in excess can be bad for you. I blame myself for weight gain, I do not yell at the bag of M&Ms for making me eat them. I knew full well that candy isn't great for me, Children are also taught this. I am not sure that we need government to tell us how to eat, it seems just one more thing that is taken away from us.
Could you provide a link to the article about sugar taxation?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57369857-10391704/sugar-should-be-regulated-like-alcohol-tobacco-commentary-says/
ReplyDeleteThis isn't the article I read but has the same info.