Monday, February 6, 2012

Huff, Huff, Huff

First of all, that was a great Super Bowl game last night. I knew there was going to be quite a bit of temptation at the party I went to so I made sure to reserve at least 1/2 of my daily suggested calorie intake for the party. I have been under that suggested calorie intake every day since I started because I would like to lose more than 2 lbs a week. At least for now.

So I did quite well and I am pretty sure I stayed right at if not a little under my suggested intake (not really a sexy word when you think about it).

So I weigh in tomorrow and I wanted to make sure I pushed hard today. I went 5.5 miles today on the treadmill thanks to my new shoes I purchased. My old two pair either had no support or cut the back of my foot like a vengeful dwarf.

I am a little pooped because that is a little more than I have been doing so far but you need to push yourself a little bit or you will stagnate.

My wife has a choir performance in two weeks and she has to wear an outfit that shows off the figure. She said she may have to lose a bit of weight herself. I may try to talk her into a hike or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment