Saturday, February 4, 2012

Temptation Averted

I missed a post yesterday so I might post twice today. Yesterday we had a poker party at our house with pizza, chips n cheese dip, alcohol, and other wonderful things (chocolate fudge cake). It was very tempting to say I will just have a little here and there. I was under my calorie tracker for the day but I knew that if I started to eat a little bit there was to much potential to grow and grow. Perhaps in a few months if I am doing good I consider this type of "reward" but for now I need to stick to not splurging.

I will say this about last night. It is not as much fun when there are drunk people and you are not one of them.  But I guess I make myself a guaranteed designated driver, so maybe I will be invited to some parties.

Last time I was on the treadmill I wore a hole in the back of one of my shoes. This caused wonder chaffing which means I need new shoes. I will hopefully get those today so I can get back on the treadmill. I feel like I have lost a little bit of weight but I won't be sure until next Tuesday.

See you later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment